Monday, January 21, 2019

Do blogs have birthdays? The Expat Epicure is five years old this month.



It's obvious this is a stock photo, right?

True story: A few years ago as I walked across the school campus I overheard a student declaring to her friend, "I just had a birthday party for my Twitter account." So many questions came to mind in that moment and now here I am wondering how to celebrate a blog's birthday. I'm pretty sure there's a Pinterest board for that--probably multiple Pinterest boards. 

Here's hoping the new year is bringing good things your way. Thank you for reading the blog posts about Michel's cooking and for following us on Instagram (@the_expat_epicure). Last year we spent a lot of time on some non-food writing and music recording projects, which makes me wonder if there's a term for the guilt one feels about blog neglect. I'm happy to report that plans are already in the works for some new posts about new dishes in the new year from The Expat Epicure. 

In the meantime, merci et bon appétit! 


1 comment: